[kj] Radio 6 Friday - update

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 24 10:50:06 EDT 2007

Cheers for that Rob. This all still seems hugely surreal. There's
a story in Kerrang today - nothing we don't know already - and
it's still hard to take in.

Rob's Arse <joker at Z6.com> wrote: No sooner do I post that, do I get an email from the producer of the show, Ian.

he says that the show was planned before Paul's passing, therefore, rather than appear crass, they have pulled the session so that they can do it properly and pay tribute to Paul which I think is the proper way to do it

This is what Ian said

"Hey... thanks for understanding. I was trying to pre-empt any kind of backlash or accusations of disinterest... Raven plays bass on a music bed we use every week (from Prong) and we play stuff by KJ, Prong and Ministry quite a bit, so it's a really sad loss. And we'll play the KJ session on Bruce's show on the 09th Nov instead."

So there you go!

Do listen to Bruce anyway though.They have been playing a little ditty Control buy a bunch of Farmers from Oxfordshire....

www.iamscuzzy.com www.myspace.com/scuzzywear