[kj] OT Gathering related (my spot of bother)

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Oct 23 23:46:40 EDT 2007

First I’ve heard of the whole thing
fuck what a farce.

_____

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of antoni at clara.net
Sent: Tuesday, 23 October 2007 11:01 p.m.
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] OT Gathering related (my spot of bother)

Regarding the "umbrella" case, funnily enough I've spent most of my working
life within walking distance of Waterloo ... but I find it quite ludicrous
that "we"

(convicted then acquitted) are forever associated with espionage but since
I've installed Google Earth, I have been studying Kalamata airbase quite
closely ... :o)

And to have such matters out in the open & a comical reference point for
your musical heroes (cue Jaz and Raven & much piss taking) in recent past
kinda heals all the neagtive aspects of the incident (such as £10k Greek
legal bills, appalling Granada TV drama, affect on my own family etc) ...
the signed KJ concert ticket from the Melkweg (12/08/2003) is one of my
treasured possessions, more especially for the big bird's scribblings -
http://home.clara.net/antoni/melkweg.html