[kj] lasting tribute

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Oct 23 16:16:21 EDT 2007

Worked okay for me, must be your browser. Think the site uses
javascript...probably worth trying with javascript turned on and off
(Google search will tell you how). Oh and the thing to always try first
with browser probs is to clear your cache & cookies, and close then
re-start the browser (Google can help on this too, lemme know if not).

Browsers and web pages are doing some pretty funky stuff these days. I use
Firefox personally but IMO they main ones are much of a muchness.