[kj] Paul Raven RIP

Chris Williamson Chris.Williamson at tamarbridge.org.uk
Tue Oct 23 10:48:23 EDT 2007

Taken from someone's tribute on Myspace which I think sums him up
beautifully.

"I'll kick the shit out of both of those fake ass biker jack offs for
free."
-Raven (on Tommy Lee & Kid Rock fighting for 5 million dollars.)

I'd been friends with Raven for some years via Killing Joke and a few
drinks before and after gigs etc, but we had become good friends since
he requested my involvement with Mob Research. During the last few
months the laughs and piss takes we had will stay with me forever.
Every conversation left me laughing. I feel honoured to have know and
to have spent time (albeit far to short) talking with such a fuckin'
great geezer. I am so sad right now I can't believe it!

My heart, deepest respect and condolences go out to Paul's family and
close friends, Band members, Gatherers and everyone luckily enough to
have known a true gent, musician, Joker and all round beautiful person.

I raise my glass with tears in my eyes and salute - THE RAVEN!

Stay Tough Boss

Chris