[kj] R.I.P. Raven

Flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Oct 22 17:18:20 EDT 2007

Made the BBC site as well .

From: mik at corvids.eclipse.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 19:54:37 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] R.I.P. Raven

Like all of you I too am devastated at the news. He was such a great guy. You wouldn’t believe how shocked I was when he once rang my mobile one day totally out of the blue. He had made the effort to somehow get hold of it! And when he came in to join us in a bar in Paris having spotted us has he was walking past made it an afternoon to remember. I will miss the big guy. I would say rest in peace but I’m sure that where ever he has gone there will not be much peace now he is there!

Mik

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of Tijs KeverkampSent: 22 October 2007 19:29To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] R.I.P. Raven

Some die too young, most live too long....

I'll miss you, R A V E N.

Matt - Amsterdam

www.kong.nl

www.myspace.com/mattalmonero

Op 22-okt-2007, om 14:52 heeft Flight Bringer het volgende geschreven:

Are you attending the funeral Elana ? Will it be held in the UK or Switzerland ? I read that the funeral will be taking place within the next few weeks.............but knowing Killing Joke, they will probably postpone it until next spring or something .

Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 18:05:21 +0100From: a.tolksdorf at yahoo.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] R.I.P. Raven

This is a message Alexi and Elana, Joe's widow, wanted me to post:

for anyone that cannot make the funeral, I will be attendingand if you have any msgs you'd like to send along send them to my e-mail elana_mojica at yahoo.com. I will print them out, take them with me and leave them with Paul.
~Alexandra.

Play Movie Mash-up and win BIG prizes!

Gathering at misera.net