[kj] R.I.P. Raven

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Oct 22 15:20:46 EDT 2007

"Maybe he will make some new project up there with Hendrix, Dimebag and
Ian Curtis"

Nice thought brother, brought a smile to my face :)

I saw news this morning that they are finally releasing Nirvana Unplugged
on DVD...and it made me smile to remember what a RABID Killing Joke fan
Kurt was, like the rest of us. Also made me smile to think of Kurt's first
meeting up there with Raven... :)

I'm gonna go get something nice to drink later this week and raise a toast
while listening to Darkness Before Dawn, which has one of the most
beautiful bass riffs I've ever heard...always something I look forward to
whenever I play that album...there's many others.

Brendan

Very