[kj] R.I.P. Raven

Flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Oct 22 08:52:15 EDT 2007

Are you attending the funeral Elana ? Will it be held in the UK or Switzerland ? I read that the funeral will be taking place within the next few weeks.............but knowing Killing Joke, they will probably postpone it until next spring or something .

Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 18:05:21 +0100From: a.tolksdorf at yahoo.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] R.I.P. Raven
This is a message Alexi and Elana, Joe's widow, wanted me to post:

for anyone that cannot make the funeral, I will be attendingand if you have any msgs you'd like to send along send them to my e-mail elana_mojica at yahoo.com. I will print them out, take them with me and leave them with Paul.

~Alexandra.