[kj] off topic - FR. PERDURABO

powens powens at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 12:21:31 EDT 2007

I don't think it's quite right to say that RAW was a "follower of Thelema".
He described himself as a "model agnostic" and Thelema was just one of the
many schools/tools that he used to express/explain his ideas. If you have to
categorise him then Discordian would do but "follower of Thelema" misses the
mark by quite a way.

John-Paul