[kj] off topic - FR. PERDURABO

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Oct 17 20:26:18 EDT 2007

Here's a link that has pics of both Crowley and Bush together side by
side, good for comparison:

http://www.xenophilia.com/blog/?p=2133

Quite uncanny. Then again, so is the classic comparison between Bush and
chimpanzees.

Follow the <link> to a full article about it, the original link is at the
bottom of that, here it is:

http://cannonfire.blogspot.com/2006/04/george-w-bush-barbara-bush-and.html

>>> ________________________________

>>> From: sneakypete at uwclub.net

>>> To: gathering at misera.net

>>> Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 17:25:50 +0100

>>> Subject: [kj] off topic - FR. PERDURABO

>>> I was browsing in HMV at lunchtime and chanced upon a rather tacky

>>> looking

>>> semi documentary DVD

>>> concerning Aleister Crowley. I picked it up and read the blurb on the

>>> back

>>> and was amused to read that

>>> the documentary dealt with the theory that AC was related to ole

>>> Dubya

..

>>> Never heard that one before – anyone else ?

>>> Peter

>>> Windows Live Hotmail and Microsoft Office Outlook – together at last.

>>> Get

>>> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA102225181033.aspx?pid=CL100626971033