[kj] AP: " Do superstars still need record labels?"

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 13 17:16:38 EDT 2007

I guess you don't know what "probably" means. It's a qualifying word. It
means they might have, because they know of bands that in the US at
least are not all well known as Fugazi. But it means they also might'nt
have. It's amazing -- it allows for both possibilities! Wrap that simian
noggin around that one!

-Oliver