[kj] OT Happy Birthday

Flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Oct 13 17:14:37 EDT 2007

My Font is much easier to read than Woodys font is . Are you seeing a different Font to what I'm seeing? Woodys font is like an exaggerated version of my font.
Maybe you need to adjust the settings on your computer .

From: bq at soundgardener.co.nzTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 10:07:55 +1300Subject: Re: [kj] OT Happy Birthday

For all that it looks like it’s got curly bits, I think it’s sans serif. It’s also easily readable.

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of Flight BringerSent: Sunday, 14 October 2007 12:50 a.m.To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] OT Happy Birthday

Hey, font Police , Do you have anything to say about Woodys font ?

Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 07:42:50 +0100From: woody2shooz at yahoo.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] OT Happy BirthdayHey Alex, HAppy BirthdaySe if you can all day without getting reeled into an argument!

Are you the Quizmaster? Play BrainBattle with a friend now!