[kj] OT: Greg..................

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Sat Oct 13 13:32:20 EDT 2007

Sorry, Pete, it's what I thought you might say, based on many of your posts. I know that guy's mother, and the whole case was pretty sad...

From: flightbringer at hotmail.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 18:02:34 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] OT: Greg..................

OK, now that we agree on that , can I ask you about this "A mentally retarded guy was chocked to death several years back in my state for walking through a neigbor's backyard...these are all people who "deserve it", according to Peter" I have never said this Greg , you even put it in quotation marks to make it appear as if you were quoting me , I have never even heard of the case, let alone commented on it . I have never said that i feel that a mentally retarded man deserved to get choked to death for walking through a neighbours s back yard . Could you please apologise to me and retract the statement. You cannot go around making up quotes and using these false quotes against people. So please retract your allegations

From: gregslawson at msn.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 12:26:53 -0400Subject: Re: [kj] OT: White trash

OK, Peter, I'm not denying that it's a racial term. I was just disagreing w/you, when you seemed to also say that is was not also a class-based term (so we agree that it's obviously both).

From: flightbringer at hotmail.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 11:29:28 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] OT: White trash

"Thanks for the post, culturevirus. Once again, Peter W is totally out of touch w/reality:1.)As you explained, "white trash" is usually used in an anti-working class manner (OK, Peter, I'm defending white people here)." Greg, how can you say that I'm out of touch with reality and then go on to deny that the term "White trash" is racial ? OK Greg , there are two words "White" and "Trash" , the "Trash" bit refers to their social status and the"White" bit refers to their ethnicity . And you arent defending White people at all, you are trying to imply that a racial and class term is just a class term and not racial , you are in fact bashing white people again . You are in denial Greg, you are just as bad as a person trying to legitimise the term "Black Bastard" by saying that it has no racial overtones .

Are you the Quizmaster? Play BrainBattle with a friend now!