[kj] OT: White trash

Flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Oct 13 13:28:44 EDT 2007

"it should be easy to find online."

Well find it and post it on here then .
You have stated that 1000 people have been intentionally killed by the American (U.S)Police in the last three years . US Police deliberately kill on average ONE person everyday...........you have claimed , you have also stated that it is easy to find this information on line .
So please find the report and let me see it .

From: gregslawson at msn.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 13:21:55 -0400Subject: Re: [kj] OT: White trash

The report came from THursday or Friday's Boston Globe. I think it was from the Associated Press or another national news service--it should be easy to find online.

From: flightbringer at hotmail.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 11:38:39 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] OT: White trash

"A report just came out today in the US media that 2000 people died in the past 3 years in police custody--half from outright murder by pigs. In the US they regularly shoot unarmed black youth in the back" I dont hear much news from the States , but can someone stateside confirm that one person a day is on average murdered by the Police in America? One person a day dies in Police custody and another one person is purposely killed by the Police (On average)? And also do the Police have a policy of shooting unarmed black teenagers in the back , is it a regular occurrence as Greg states ? Or is Greg making up "facts" again?

From: gregslawson at msn.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 00:16:29 -0400Subject: Re: [kj] OT: White trash

Thanks for the post, culturevirus. Once again, Peter W is totally out of touch w/reality:1.)As you explained, "white trash" is usually used in an anti-working class manner (OK, Peter, I'm defending white people here).2.)I LOVE country-punk: I worship Jason and the Scorchers (Jason put out an album a couple of years ago that attacked US imperialism/racism); I've also seen Steve Earle (a self-described "commie hillbilly"), the Supersuckers, Rank-n-File, Love Tractor, etc. etc. BTW the stuff that passes for "alt country" nowadays is mostly awful (Son Volt, Jayhawks, etc)3.)The pigs in the US also regularly "stop and search" people, esp. in black neighborhoods. A report just came out today in the US media that 2000 people died in the past 3 years in police custody--half from outright murder by pigs. In the US they regularly shoot unarmed black youth in the back (Peter would say they deserve it for being afraid and running away). Look up the cases of Abner Louima and Amadou Dialo in NYC--one tortured (having a wooden stick shoved up his anus, among other things) by pigs for being rowdy outside a nightclub, the other murdered for taking out his wallet ("mistaken" for a weapon) outside his own apartment). A 19 year old white college student was killed (shot thru the EYE with pepper spray) after the 2004 baseball world series by pigs untrained in the use of the pepper-spray guns. The police fired into the crowd, nearly killing another student too. THe murdered girl's crime was SITTING ON A WALL outside the baseball stadium (again, Pete will say she deserved it). Immigration pigs in my neighborhood (according to an immigration lawyer who deals w/these things) knock on doors at 5 am and arrest people, and innocent family members, for having out-of-date paperwork. A mentally retarded guy was chocked to death several years back in my state for walking through a neigbor's backyard...these are all people who "deserve it", according to Peter, and the police are "protecting" us (well, he did correctly point out that they're protecting the war-mongering politicians, like they deserve protection)...

Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 19:40:42 -0700From: culturevirus at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] OT: White trashOn our side of the pond Peter it is usually used in reference to a working class person and is somewhat synonymous with "redneck". While it's less common you will occasionally hear people use the term "black trash" or "poor black trash", but I think that a certain level of political correctness keeps it from being more commonly used. I would tend to agree with Greg that when it's used it's usually in reference to uncultured, uneducated, blue collar folks. I often hear it used by people on the "left" to disparage the poor, socially conservative, middle-America and Southern populace. As such there is a lot white trash "pride" in rural areas which you see reflected in the country-punk and southern rock scenes. As such they've reclaimed the term and wear it with pride just as many black Americans have reclaimed "nigger"."white trash", don't call me that... (Southern Culture On The Skids)I am culturevirus(and I grew up white trash)Flight Bringer <flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

Its not really an anti working class term Greg , any class of person can be looked upon as "trash" and simply being working class doesnt make a person "trash". So quite clearly the term had racial overtones , its a derogatory term used against White people and White people only , so it is in fact a racial term , just in the same way that calling someone a *Black Bastard* is , or do you view the term *Black Bastard* to be a parentage term and nothing to do with race ? Once again Greg , your anti White bias is there for all too see . And once again Greg, you are twisting the facts until they fit in with your own agenda. Worrying.

From: gregslawson at msn.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 20:08:52 -0400Subject: Re: [kj] OT: White trash

It's really a pretty anti-working class term. No excuse me while I clear out the empty Coors Lite cans from my trailer (yuckity yuk)...I am culturevirus

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

Climb to the top of the charts! Play Star Shuffle: the word scramble challenge with star power. Play Now!

Are you the Quizmaster? Play BrainBattle with a friend now!

Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by today!