[kj] Don't Look

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri Oct 12 19:23:54 EDT 2007

Just read this properly now...that's scary shit.

Interestingly, was trying to get some second opinions about
www.zeitgeist.com, a lot of waffle about how thin and ephemeral the
references were...but not much solid outright contradictory evidence either.
Need to spend a LOT of time checking the veracity of some of those claims,
suppose that's one thing that can be counted on these days...most people
simply don't have time & energy to question the status quo.

Will be easier for the cops to search you when everyone is microchipped of
course...