[kj] OT: Chrome recommendation

Blazingstar418 blazingstar418 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 12:52:37 EDT 2007

Heh,

He's recently married (his Best Man typing this out)
and is performing with both his wife and I in (what
I'm sure will be a controversial idea on this list)
"Spellbound" our Siouxsie and the Banshees tribute
band.
www.myspace.com/spellboundsf

I'll let him know both that you asked after him and
that you demanded his return to the Gathering Marc.

A L P

--- Phillipps Marc <Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk>