[kj] OT: Swans recommendation

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 12 00:24:54 EDT 2007

Well, I figured out the Neurosis/Swans link finally.

The official Swans website contains a t-shirt design with this explanation:

" $16 JARBOE T-SHIRT NEUROSIS & JARBOE [L] From the well-known
collaboration with Neurosis. Back features image of bees wings. Size[L]"

The well-known collaboration? I love(d) Neurosis. Never knew they did
something with member(s) of The Swans 'til I found that site.

Ah, yeah, now Chrome, ironically, I knew about them. There are still
gaps here and there I need to fill though. Which will be impossible to
do since there's a gazillion underground bands now and the reach really
is global.

-Oliver