[kj] OT : Radiohead ... inrainbows

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Oct 11 20:02:04 EDT 2007

Yeah I saw that about the 1.2 million, hence was thinking 10 million long
term isn't too ridiculous. 4 quid is pretty bloody good too! Five million
quid is awesome, that's only so far (!). Well done that band. Hopefully
they do something worthwhile with the money too. (Perhaps a round of
makeovers would be in order going from their publicity shots...or some
MDMA, seems the only way you're gonna get one of them to crack a smile...)

My little brother is 18 years old and I don't think he's bought a single
CD in his life...he's also not done more than a few hours honest work in
his life either. I'm not saying he's not a cool kid, he is, my point is I
think there's something to be said for working a shitty job for x hours
per CD and EARNING your music...whether it's downloaded or not. You really
appreciate the great albums that way...