[kj] OT: White trash

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Oct 11 17:42:52 EDT 2007

What's this about disappearing? I've heard some weird stuff from people
lately, what's in the air? My mate the other night was going on about some
'bad shit' going on at work, he was off his tits, as usual, but he was
going on about 'sabotage' and I get the impression he thinks he has
unleashed some demons into the world at work, through the computer
system...and has a sense of impending doom about it. I personally think
it's the drugs and too much social isolation speaking.

I was telling my witchy friend about it, because me and my other mate are
thinking about an 'intervention' for our mate, get him off the drugs
because he's gone slowly downhill for too long and seems to be not coping
well. Told her about it and she said she agrees with him (!), that
something nasty is in the air, everyone is snappy as hell etc. Last thing
I expected to hear. (Again, I think it's a her thing, she moved into a new
high powered job and basically got dropped in the extreme shite, had an
awful week, the new staff hate her guts, by default)

And now you.

What am I missing?

(Sorry for completely ignoring the original topic, but priorities...)