[kj] OT: worst lyrics awards - into the forbidden zone

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Wed Oct 10 22:39:25 EDT 2007

I'm not so sure about that. I'd have happily lived without Bow Wow Wow, but
I'm very glad of most Monochrome Set output; their "Fat Fun" is much better
than the AATA version.

The time I felt second most sorry for Mr Ant was when he did Apollo 9 at
Live Aid, and finished it with an excited "Look Ma - I'm on top of the
world", to be greeted by stony silence from 1.5 billion viewers. I've still
got pretty much all his records, though, including the ones with Phil
Collins on them. Didn't go so far as to tape episodes of "The Equaliser" in
case the one with him in came on, happily, unlike my girlfriend at the time.

Darren