[kj] OT: worst lyrics awards

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 21:43:55 EDT 2007

California is a fantastic album but the first self-titled one changed my life forever. Dead Goon, My Ass Is On Fire, Slowly Growing Deaf and Travolta in particular. Apart from Girls of Porn, that album is untouchable. I've never heard such dense production before or since. Recorded a good 4 years before Mike Patton would turn into a total douchebag.

Leigh