[kj] OT: worst lyrics awards

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Oct 10 17:32:38 EDT 2007

All energy and matter reduce down to vibrations of energy. Therefore music
is comprised of, and is descriptive of, the very NATURE of the universe at
its most fundamental level. In that way it's sacred.

The paradox is that this beautiful understanding applies equally to music
like Westlife, Robbie Williams, Britney, etc.

Perhaps the essential message is that, as you say, everything exists in a
duality.

ohmmmmmm.....