[kj] OT: worst lyrics awards

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Wed Oct 10 16:44:26 EDT 2007

Heh! Made me laugh. Although I really don't like Pearl Jam AT ALL, "Bleach"
& "In Utero" are great (my Albini fixation may be slightly relevant,
however). Whitesnake? "Still Of The Night" is great (and I even bought a CD
single of theirs to get hold of that song), but I really don't need to hear
1500 other versions of the same track. And Billy Idol is, was, and will
always be an unmitigated tosser, despite Generation X and having therefore
paid John McGeoch some cash. I remember getting thrown out of a nightclub
for physically attacking the PA when "Mony Mony" came on.

Darren