[kj] OT : Radiohead ... inrainbows

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 15:55:32 EDT 2007

I'm grabbing it off Soulseek as we speak. Probably easier than having to deal with the website what's bandwidth is probably looking something like a raped anus at this point. It's cool though cuz I hadn't planned on paying any money for it anyways. When the actual CD comes out, however, I'll fork over some bucks. I'll just enjoy this "bootleg" in the meantime.

Leigh