[kj] OT: worst lyrics awards

cliffmonka at alaska.net cliffmonka at alaska.net
Wed Oct 10 14:57:06 EDT 2007

have u heard pigface the horse you rode in on,check around online for a
listen,hilarious track.side note me and the wife sent in poetry to atkins and he
edited it up along with other folks who submitted fuk lists,basicly saying fuk this
and that,groovee track.u can hear me saying fuk yer father and this is my fuk
list,the wife's voice saying,fuk testicle,and fuk unanamous,hehe.

>>> http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/1501119/story.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=10468816

>>> Was enjoying that until they derided Robert Plant. Fair call though. I

>>> think they miss the point with some lyrics which are perhaps a bit

>>> tongue