[kj] Quicksand

Devacor at aol.com Devacor at aol.com
Wed Oct 10 10:09:17 EDT 2007

In a message dated 10/9/2007 8:05:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
go1845 at yahoo.com writes:

Thanks to whoever it was who posted the link to Quicksand on YouTube. I like
it a lot.
It reminds me a bit of Failure in parts.

Geoff

Quicksand - I was on the first tour with them. It was Quicksand, Shelter,
and Inside Out (Zac Del la Rocha)- It was a great tour- Quicksand really were
good. Inside Out was really something else, but that was more straight up hard
core- Walters hardcore band Gorilla Biscuits were classic also. he also
played bass in Youth of Today.
~Adam

Adam Helfer
President