[kj] OT: worst lyrics awards

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 9 20:45:48 EDT 2007

the dregs by killing joke must take the cake but for some slices
from the so bad it's good category:

Wop-bop-a-loo-mop alop-bom-bom
Tutti Frutti, aw rutti
Tutti Frutti, aw rutti
Tutti Frutti, aw rutti
Tutti Frutti, aw rutti
Tutti Frutti, aw rutti
Awop-bop-a-loo-mop alop bom bom -- tutti frutti by little richard
------
Bama lama bama loo
Got a girl named Lucinder, we call her the great pretender,
Got a girl named Lucinder, we call her the great pretender,
And when she talks, she says bama lama loo.

Bama lama, bama loo, bama lama, bama loo,
Bama lama, bama loo, bama lama, bama loo,
Now I dig her style, she's like a drive me wild with
Bama lama, bama loo.

I asked my baby for kiss, she shook her head like this,
I asked my little girl for kiss, she shook her head around like this,
She said woooo-oh, yeah.--- bama lama bama loo by little richard
-----
Let them leave you up in the air
Let them brush your rock and roll hair
Let the good times roll -- the cars

-------------

Dug & redug & dug & redug redug.

O Debora you look like a zebra
Your sunken lace is like a galleon
Clawed with mysteries of the Spanish main O Debora.

O Debora you're always dressed like a conjurer
It's fine to see your young face smiling
'Neath the stallion that I'm riding O Debora.

Debora you look like a stallion -- debora by t rex
------

be bop a lula shes' my baby
be bop lula i don't mean maybe
be bop a lula she- he- he's my bay doll my baby doll -- gene vincent
--
You slide so good
With bones so fair

I'm the cat from the alley
I'm the fleetfoot voodoo man
There's very little that's ever said
All of which I understand -- rip off by t rex
--------

*and one from the shakespeare of rock n roll chuck berry*

My Ding-A-Ling-A-Ling

When I was a little biddy boy
My grandma bought me a cute little toy
Two Silver bells on a string
She told me it was my ding-a-ling-a-ling

My Ding-A-Ling My Ding-A-Ling won't you play with My Ding-A-Ling
My Ding-A-Ling My Ding-A-Ling won't you play with My Ding-A-Ling

When I was little boy In Grammar school
Always went by the very best rule
But Evertime the bell would ring
You'd catch me playing with my ding-a-ling

Once while climbing the garden wall,
Slipped and fell had a very bad fall
I fell so hard I heard birds sing,
But I held on to My ding-a-ling

Once while swimming cross turtle creek
Man them snappers right at my feet
Sure was hard swimming cross that thing
with both hands holding my dingaling

Now this here song it ain't so bad
Prettiest little song that you ever had
And those of you who will not sing
must be playing with your on Ding-a-ling

--- nuff said---