[kj] october file

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 9 12:20:08 EDT 2007

Don't like them
but someone in the band, or one of their friends, had this to say

COMMENT | Legends in the making

posted by : pattonplotkin
8/22/2007 11:58:18 AM Whenever Killing Joke decide that they are done, October file are a
perfect act to continue the Killing Joke legacy. October File combine
the political fervor and metallic sensibilties that KJ embody. Angry
these lads are whole fuck these guys are awesome

If that doesn't look like a planted message in the veins of a future press release than I don't what does. How many myspace friends do they have? Oh yeah...........I don't care

Sorry completely uninterested. And I do like Quicksand and I am not hearing the similarities. Good thing I guess.

Chris