[kj] New October File vid, from upcoming LP

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 9 09:27:54 EDT 2007

October File new song: "Another Day" (hmm..."A New Day," anyone?)

New video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_uT4GR6s0g

It's better than the other two songs I have heard from the upcoming LP.
But still have heard nothing with Jaz on vox. Jaz being on vocals on
this track ("Another Day") would make it a lot better.

In fact, in the Plastic Head email I got this morning announcing this
video, there was a graphic for "High Octane Climate Changer feat. Jaz
Coleman 29.10.07" as if it were to be a separate single. Cover graphic
for single was boring: simply letters "OF" in Old English font on black
background.

-Oliver