[kj] a load of geeky questions, some even on topic!

Tim Bucknall tim.bucknall at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 8 13:52:00 EDT 2007

who played drums on the Orbs Peel sessions in 92 & 95? was it Sir Paul
Ferguson?

is there an orb track that features both Big Paul & wobble? (it would
complete my life)

has anyone compared the various cd/Vinyl pressings of Murder Inc for sound
quality?, i would expect the early ones to sound better because modern
mastering is crap especially if atkins is involved- witness pigfaces best-of
from 2005 which sounds worse than my vinyl copy of Gub from 1991 (no range-
just loud)

if i purchased the "futurist" version of murder inc, would that give me the
3 rare remixes by Paul Barker & Justin Broderick?

final question: re the "touch and go" version of murder inc with the altered
tracklist- is the live version of the last of the urgents the same version
(NEC 6/27/92) as on the "locate subvert and terminate" compilation? (badly
mixed soundboard with raven almost inaudible)

and to reward anyone who read this far, heres a link to some dub that my
mate just sent to me
http://dubsoundsystem.com/