[kj] OT Sweeny Todd

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Oct 8 03:53:34 EDT 2007

OT That story used to freak me out as a kid. Was OT probably the first
instance of me hearing OT about psycho killer freaks.

I remember seeing OT Dirty Harry when I was tiny and it disturbed me for two
weeks afterwards. Was too young OT for it. Again, made me more aware of what
kind of people are out there.

O to the mother-fucking T.