[kj] Sports

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 6 12:22:28 EDT 2007

I wish I could knit. That would, at least, be useful -- unlike being
able to properly kick a football.

Look, gents, I hate to admit this, but Peter West (i.e. Shite-
Flinger) was probably right: I've been in a terrifically foul mood of
late. I've no job, I'm hemorrhaging money, my severance has run out.
I'm under tremendous pressure. Unfortunately, that's manifesting
itself by turning me into an insufferably disagreeable bastard. I
apologize.

I should probably recuse myself from the proceedings for a while.

Ale xin NYC