[kj] Sports

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 6 08:26:33 EDT 2007

To further expound on this ridiculous argument:

"those people who hate sports were........
1. crap at sports."

I'm crap at knitting as well. Do I hate it as a result? No, I just
find it rather fucking dull, in much the same way I find American
football. Dull, dull dull. My disinterest in sports pre-figured by
arguable "inability" to play them. I have no interest in chasing a
ball down a field -- I think it's a rather pointless thing to do,
thus, why should I bother?

It's the age-old "you're just jealous" argument and it has no merit.

Alex in NYC