[kj] OT. An Early Christmas Present for all our mates!

Chris Williamson Chris.Williamson at tamarbridge.org.uk
Sat Oct 6 06:57:15 EDT 2007

Dear Friends

A mate of mine has come up with the ultimate Christmas Single and we'd
like your help to spread the word and make it this years Christmas
number one. Once you've seen the video and heard the song you'll be
hooked.

Santa's Dilemma by the Ol' Red Eyes is the tale of Christmas frivolities
and involves a drunk Santa with a wheel clamped sleigh unable to deliver
the presents. There's beer, girls, fights, more beer, dancing, Jesus,
Police, more beer, Parking Wardens angelic kids and other nonsense.
Watch out for several guest star appearances in the video (including
yours truly).

Please, please, PLEASE visit the site, watch the video, friend request
and leave lots of positive comments. Most important of all, SPREAD THE
WORD! And please repost. Thanks to everyone and hope you have a
Staggerin' Christmas.

The fun starts here .... www.myspace.com/staggerinsanta

Yours LaughingChris