[kj] Celtic fan vs Dida attack

Flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Oct 6 06:25:48 EDT 2007

"dye their hair colors to match a team's colors, put on embarrassing displ;ays of drunkenness and hollering, etc. -- yet I remember when punk rockers coloring their hair, getting drunk" That comparison is just so illogical and unthought through Oliver , your reasoning is quite absurd . Yes, when punks first came on the scene they did get drunk, dye their hair and were looked at with disdain by the rest of society , this was because the general public were shocked by these teenagers who didnt conform to the rules of society , sticking two fingers up at society and revelling in nonconformity, getting drunk, dying their hair and preaching Anarchy............now how on Earth can you compare that to someone who dyes their hair for an afternoon in order to show which team they support??????? Yes, Oliver , they both colour their hair and get drunk..........but come on, you cant logically compare the two .
Punk received so much attention because it was new , and it was 30 years ago , nowadays, society is generally unshockable when it comes to musicians and to highlight your post even further, only a small minority of people who attend sports events dye their hair .
Your comparisons are quite irrational Oliver ..........and thats not to mention your comparisons with sports fans and Muslims extremists zealots!!!!!!Come on, get a grip with reality

P.W: The Gatherings very own Tony Parsons