[kj] Celtic fan vs Dida attack

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 5 21:04:40 EDT 2007

You can cite as many isolated incidents of music-event-related
violence as you like, but ultimately they will ALWAYS be dwarfed by
the plague of sports-related incidents. Entire books have been
written on the subject. Competitive contact sports thrive on
aggression and violence. Admit it and deal with it.

To suggest otherwise indicates that you're living in a cocoon of
utter denial.

Alex in NYC