[kj] spurts

cliffmonka at alaska.net cliffmonka at alaska.net
Fri Oct 5 17:06:04 EDT 2007

haha sorry just had a raging feeling to call someone a cnut,douchebag,humm a
favorite term in my youth,it was like what you call a douchebag,hey ya
douchebag.haha once got in trouble for calling a girl a douchebag in school in 2nd
grade,the teacher asked me "do you know what a douchebag is" i said no.
also got in trouble from a teacher while i was caught pissing outside on the
playground,what's a kid to do.Now at age 40 i feel pissing in public and calling
folks douchebag is still fucking hilarious.cheers,douchebags