[kj] Celtic fan vs Dida attack

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 5 12:15:08 EDT 2007

Well, to be fair, this took place in Oklahoma. The victim was Texan.

Oklahoma is the home of Oral Roberts University and is about as
backwards as Texas, though. Except Austin isn't backwards, but that's
why they call it the People's Republic of Austin. But the Okla U. vs.
Univ. of Texas football rivalry is insane -- as bad as any British FC
stuff or South American soccer rivalries.

-Oliver