[kj] Celtic fan vs Dida attack

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 5 12:04:57 EDT 2007

Not sure how obesity figures into this. One can be fit, healthy,
active and -- yes -- athletic without being a thick-skulled sports
denizen.

What my children end up taking an interest in is their own business.
I cannot control where their interests will take them.

And yes, there is idiocy in every realm of human culture -- be it
music or sports or whathaveyou. That all said, you're bound to meet
more dim, violent shitheads at a sports gathering than anywhere else.

Alex in NYC