[kj] Another Batch of remasters

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 5 11:25:47 EDT 2007

I'll buy them all. The annoying fan boy that I am. Yes I do have most (if not all) of the bonus tracks. But the only proper CD I have of these is Nighttime and it has seen better days. And this time it feels like they actually looked for more tracks. I liked the last batch but it felt thin on the "bonuses". Maybe there wasn't much to gather.

I can't even fathom taking the shrinkwrap off of OTG. Maybe I'll do it on a day that I am wickedly hungover and torture myself to sobriety, and then.... straightedge.

And yes I did make good on buying all color versions of the Extremities vinyl, but no I will not do Pandemonium or Democracy. AND I have had pretty good luck with buying t-shirts from Plastichead and the size and quality being good. So the workshirts will probably be nice. BUT NO I will not buy any. Maybe I'll make my own.........hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm...........see attachment. Quick build. Alex you'll probably hate it.

Chris