[kj] Celtic fan vs Dida attack

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 5 10:46:19 EDT 2007

Agreed Alex

And why is it such a big deal that soccer is not big here professionally?
I played it, quite a bit in leagues and all that, as a child. I could give a rats ass about it now. I'm happy it is flopping, yet again (they tried in the late 70s), because all those dumb ass, play/jerk-off sports take away from what little prime time television I do watch.
Sunday night cartoons.
And honestly I get more enjoyment out having my "regular scheduled broadcast" interrupted to watch a lame-o presidential speech than "jag Off and Jill vs. Quentisential Twats in the giganta bowl series" any day.

Chris