[kj] Another Batch of remasters

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 5 08:19:16 EDT 2007

Oliver my boy....for some inexplicable reason, the work of the early
Beatles -- "That Boy," "I Wanna Hold Your Hand," "And I Love Her,"
"She Loves You" etc. etc. -- reminds me of New York City's
Chinatown. I have no idea why. Perhaps as a toddler, we were
listening to them while driving through Chinatown.

This, however, does not make the Beatles in any way Chinese.

See where I'm going with this?

Alex in NYC