[kj] OT Question for the Journalists Out There

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Oct 4 16:15:08 EDT 2007

They put the possessive apostrophe in driver's license so they're cool
with me.

Sorry...er, they is down with me. I is cool witt dat. etc. ;)

Check this out, the Israeli ambaassador to New Zealand expressed interest
in hiring a Maori PA, got a mild frown because it's illegal in NZ to
discriminate on race (and practically everything else) when hiring anyone:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/4226023a19715.html