[kj] Plastichead selling Killing Joke workshirts

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Oct 4 16:02:05 EDT 2007

Awful pictures, unless you're buying accessories for a Playmobil figurine,
who is gonna buy something without at least a proper pic of the goods? I
mean, how bad does it look that you have to post a picture like that? No
real idea of the cut, fabric, how it hangs, fits etc. Internet shopping
still has plenty of foibles, as much as I am a fan and regular online
shopper.