[kj] Another Batch of remasters

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 4 15:37:13 EDT 2007

Oh, come on dude, some of those bonus tracks look great, and I have high
hopes for the remasters. I think the remastered and remixed addendum of
"We Have Joy" on _Revelations_ was amazing.

Also, I haven't been into a K-Mart in years.... Are they even still
around...? I remember K-Mart's bizarre, and I mean bizarre, attempt in
1999 to compete with NetZero, with bluelight.net -- a free 'net provider
service for dial-up, free so long as you had a K-Mart sponsored
advertisement bar at the bottom of your monitor. I think that lasted for
about 8 months.

-Oliver