[kj] Track of the day . . Angels of Light/Swans

Mark Kolmar mkolmar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 15:33:25 EDT 2007

The period of _Cop_ / _Young God_, further documented under _Body to
Body, Job to Job_, has a lot to recommend it for the initiated.
_Greed_ / _Holy Money_ (which overlap) bring it to a new level of
refinement, plus enough sonic space to give a sense of broadened
range. I think Cop/Young God/Greed/Holy Money are compiled on a
double-CD, which is probably out of print. These have been issued and
reissued in different forms, and should not be too hard to get if you
are willing to pay a modest premium.

--Mark