[kj] . . Clutch/Homies

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Thu Oct 4 12:05:59 EDT 2007

I was just referring to the captions that were used in 2 photos, one of black and one of white "looters". BTW the N.O> cops are known as the most violent and corrupt in the US. Large portions of that pig force have been caught in the past committing crimes...

From: flightbringer at hotmail.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 14:57:38 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] . . Clutch/Homies

OK Greg, I feel that Race is nt important in this instance and I would rather not go down that road , but you have made a statement that I disagree with and so must voice my opinion . From the footage that I saw , it wasn't Cops who were looting , it was the local hoodlums , all the looting of electronic and unnecessary things were being done by the opportunist thiefs and not necessarily the Cops. For you to suggest that Blacks only looted necessities and cops looted all the electronic goods is quite frankly a stupid , untrue statement to make . To try to break down into who looted what into racial categories is just nonsensical , Blacks, Whites and probably even the Cops, all looted the same thing . To try to break it down into racial groups proves once again Greg, that you are a racist .

From: gregslawson at msn.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 08:06:10 -0400Subject: Re: [kj] . . Clutch/Homies

I forgot--there was no evidence of people shooting at cops, rescuers, etc. A few people may have fired in the air to signal for help. And for "looting"--there's a famous photo of whites taking supplies, and of blacks "looting"--people did it to survive (they got diapers, water, etc). But the cops my friend saw went in w/duffle bags to get electronic goodies...> Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 05:25:01 -0500> From: bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net> To: gathering at misera.net> Subject: Re: [kj] . . Clutch/Homies> > Okay -- so in FlightBringer-Lorld, the most powerful military agency in > the world was prevented from going into New Orleans because some blacks > or other yokels were fending them off with shotguns, and the water was > also too high? HAHAHA.> > Have you seen the sorts of levees and protections that world class > cities in places like Denmark have? They're well fortified, and those > counries haven't half the wealth or military might the US has. But some > good ol' boys down south kept rescuers at bay, huh? Was it like the > movie Deliverance or Southern Comfort or something? Do you get your > current events from the Rush Limbaugh cartoon guide to current events...?> > The USS Bataan and other Navy ships were following Katrina in the Gulf > of Mexico. A hurricane is not like a stealthy ninja that pops up out of > nowhere and thwacks you on the head, unsuspectingly. They appear, form, > and approach, for weeks. Michael D. Brown, a Bush appointee who was > Director of FEMA, resigned in September, 2005, a few weeks after the > disaster, following outcry over his handling of Hurricane Katrina. He > was a personal friend of Bush's whose job before being Director of FEMA > was being a trial judge for Arabian racing horses. His firnedly > connection got him appointed. (This is what they mean when they say > Bush's govt. is stacked with cronies.)> > -Oliver> > > > > Flight Bringer wrote:> >> > > > !!!!!!!!!!Greg, the reason why the Government didnt go into New > > Orleans earlier was because it was flooded , they couldnt go on until > > the water had subsided , the local population were also firing guns> > guns, rendering it unsafe . Coach drivers cannot drive on water. If > > the Government could have acted sooner ..> > _______________________________________________> Gathering mailing list> Gathering at misera.net> http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering

Play Movie Mash-up and win BIG prizes!