[kj] Plastichead selling Killing Joke workshirts

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 4 11:27:12 EDT 2007

I don't think it'd look bad. It's getting autumn and eventually winter
in New York, and the long sleeve one does look kinda cool. On the plus
side about the "Revelations" graphic, it's fairly small and maybe pretty
innocuous. The shoulder epaulets/straps are cool. Of course, the bummer
is the shirt depicted is an illustration and not an actual photo of the
actual shirt, which would be better. I'm tempted to get one myself, but
of another band.... Some of the black metal designs just look cooler to
me. They should make some more of these w/ different graphics.

Hope things are goin' okay....

-Oliver