[kj] DVD ripping software?

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 4 09:57:21 EDT 2007

It depends on how the well the DVD was encrypted. Basically if it comes from a big company you'll ahve to use Mac the Ripper. BUT I have had luck doing a straight copy from Toast from smaller, less able to protect, or don't care, companies.

You'll know within ten seconds whether you can do it or not.

It takes a little while but it works fine, when it does

Chris