[kj] ot: theres a band called....

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 3 23:32:40 EDT 2007

I bought a cd of theirs a while back second hand - mostly
unlistenable screamo type noise but a couple of songs are OK. Was
very disappointed, I can tell you - obviously wanted them to be
much, much better...

I think they're named after the character from the film Dead Poets
Society - the one who committed suicide (I haven't seen it,
someone told me this)

Tim Bucknall <tim.bucknall at googlemail.com> wrote: ....Neil Perry!
i swear this is true, i came across them on last.fm,
i haven't listened because the description was underwhelming

apologies if this was already discussed while i was awol,

i guess your journalism was very popular in New Jersey!