[kj] . . Clutch/Homies

Flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Oct 3 17:09:28 EDT 2007

Yes, I was a bit busy and wrote it in a hurry and choose the wrong word, the word that I should have used was "preventable": The only people to die in Katrina were the ones who died from non preventable occurrences, whilst the people who died in the Chinese famine died from wholly preventable occurrences . That is what I meant> From: Partyslammer at socal.rr.com> To: gathering at misera.net> Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 11:02:49 -0700> Subject: Re: [kj] . . Clutch/Homies> > "Flight Bringer" wrote:> > We are not dealing with any individual countries here, we are dealing with > ideologies .> The famine that swept through China in the 30's and 40's was partly due > to the communists and their inability to get food on peoples tables, whilst > Katrina was purely down to nature .> Also the Chinese famine was on a different scale to Katrina , 2 million > people died in the Chinese famine and the only people to die in Katrina were > the ones who dies naturally .> People didnt starve to death in Katrina either , which proves that > Capitalist Countries are mire apt with dealing with disasters than Communist > Countries are.> > +++++++> > "the only people to die in Katrina were the ones who dies naturally."> > That statement is about the most ignorant thing I've read here.> > Maybe on Planet Zepto where you seem to be from people naturally die trapped > in cramped attics with no food or drinkable water for days or even weeks > because flood water have reached the cellings of their homes while outside > temperatures daily reached into the 90's with 100 percent humidity, but here > on Earth, that's not considered a "natural" or especially pleasent way to > die.> > T.B. > > > _______________________________________________> Gathering mailing list> Gathering at misera.net> http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering